Jim lives in Menifee, California.  You can reach him in the following ways:



(951) 301-8025

If you’re a pastor or staff member who has been involuntarily terminated from a church, I can recommend:

*a retreat center where you and your spouse can begin the healing process

*a ministry that places interim pastors in various parts of the country

If you’re interested, please contact me using the email address or phone number above.  God bless you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *